Memory Fading, Love Enduring Alzheimer’s disease creeps slowly into a person’s life but never retreats. Eventually, the individual’s memory fails in too many important areas, and someone must keep watch. Round-the-clock care is needed, and that invariably falls to the one who cares most—one....
- Spouses and partners of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Children of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Extended family and friends of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Extended family and friends of caregivers
- Professional caregivers for persons with Alzheimer’s
- Others who come in contact with caregivers and persons with Alzheimer’s, including: nurses, social workers, clergy, elder law attorneys, estate planning attorneys, financial advisers, human resources directors, employers, supervisors and co-workers.