“If there’s one thing worse than Alzheimer’s, it’s ignorance of the disease.” — Marty Schreiber
My Two Elaines is proud to be recognized by media from throughout the state of Wisconsin and United States. If you are an editor or reporter and require additional information or would like to schedule an interview with Marty Schreiber or Cathy Breitenbucher, please contact Gail Sideman at [email protected].
- Spouses and partners of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Children of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Extended family and friends of persons with Alzheimer’s
- Extended family and friends of caregivers
- Professional caregivers for persons with Alzheimer’s
- Others who come in contact with caregivers and persons with Alzheimer’s, including: nurses, social workers, clergy, elder law attorneys, estate planning attorneys, financial advisers, human resources directors, employers, supervisors and co-workers.