Thank you for your interest in having former Wisconsin Gov. Martin J. Schreiber, author of My Two Elaines: Learning, Coping, and Surviving as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver, at your event.
In an effort to reach as many caregivers as possible, Marty does not charge a speaker’s fee / honorarium*. Please note: Net proceeds from the sale of My Two Elaines are used to promote Alzheimer’s caregiver support.
* Airfare or mileage from Milwaukee, Wis., at the current federal rate, and actual costs of lodging and meals are requested.
We plan 3 months or more in advance, so submit your form early. We try to honor as many requests as time allows. You may expect a response within two weeks.
- Please give thoughtful consideration to the following:
- We ask you to accept responsibility for marketing, publicizing, and registration for this event. We’ll provide you some tips for getting attention from the news media.
- Your organization and/or sponsor is asked to purchase two cases of books (108 copies) at a cost of $10.00 per copy, plus shipping if necessary. These books may be purchased in advance and given to your audience and/or used as a community resource. At your event, Gov. Schreiber and/or his representative will conduct on-site sales of additional books at $15.00 per copy.
- Airfare or mileage at the current federal rate, and actual costs of lodging and meals are requested.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please use the Additional Information / Comments section at the end of this form.